Looking for an effective treatment to help reclaim your skin’s youthful look, texture, and tone?
Well, you are not alone. Skin resurfacing is among the most requested aesthetic procedures in the United States.
With Frax 1550 treatment, you can:
- Smooth textural irregularities
- Rejuvenate sun-damaged skin
- Improve skin texture
If you are looking for a solution for keeping your skin’s appearance youthful, the Frax 1550 treatment might be right for you.request an appointment
Advanced Technologies, Enhanced Appearance
The Frax 1550 nm laser rejuvenates skin by delivering very small, very controlled bursts of heat energy only to the area being treated. This unique technology allows the pulse time and energy to be set independently to deliver controlled heat at the appropriate width and depth to meet individual needs. The heat stimulates the production of collagen, which will resurface the skin over time. And because the laser is rolled across the skin, the treatment takes a short time, the surface of the skin is left intact, and healing and recovery are quick.
What You Can Expect
- Prior to your Frax 1550 procedure, you and your healthcare provider will meet to discuss your treatment goals. Generally, the treatment procedure itself takes from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be treated. Typically, you will be offered a course of 3 treatments, but this will vary according to your needs. If you are darker-skinned, your healthcare provider may decide to offer a longer course of gentler treatments. Preprogrammed settings for different skin types ensures a correct energy output for your complexion.
- It is important to avoid tanning salons and self tanning products before and during the treatment period, and it is recommended to reduce sun exposure during this time and for 30 days after treatment. You will get maximum results if you use a normal moisturizing cream before and after treatment.
- After treatment, you should avoid sun exposure for 30 days or use sun protection (minimum SPF 30) if sun exposure cannot be avoided. And be sure to let your healthcare provider know if you are prone to acne breakouts or cold sores.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect with your individual treatment.
The Light & Bright Treatment
The Light & Bright treatment is a non-ablative treatment that works by delivering a combination of technologies designed to address surface level irregularities as well as affect the dermis, or middle layer of the skin. The Frax 1550 technology rejuvenates the skin by delivering very small, controlled bursts of energy only to the area being treated to reduce textural irregularities. The heat produced, stimulates the dermis and the production of collagen. The Ellipse IPL™ technology refreshes the skin by using similar small, controlled bursts of light that directly target blood vessels or melanin within your skin, reducing the coloring of age spots, freckles, redness and overall sun damage.
A Younger, Fresher Look
As we age, our skin changes. It loses its smoothness, and unwanted pigmentation and small vessels can appear. Over time, sun exposure can accelerate signs of aging.
Now, with the new Light & Bright treatment, you can rejuvenate your skin by:
- Rejuvenating sun-damaged skin
- Reducing redness
- Lightening age spots, freckles and dark spots
- Improving skin texture
What You Can Expect
- Prior to your Light & Bright treatment, you and your healthcare provider will meet to discuss your treatment goals. It is important to avoid tanning (sun, tanning salons and self-tanning products) before and during the treatment period.
- The Light & Bright treatment consists of a course of 3 sessions, but this may vary according to what will be treated. Your healthcare provider will review with you how many sessions you may need.
- Your healthcare provider may use an anesthetic/ numbing cream to reduce discomfort. The treatment procedure will generally take between 30-45 minutes.
- After treatment, your skin may benefit from applying a cold damp cloth to your face or from using an ointment prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- You may notice a sloughing off of some skin or a darkening of some pigmented spots for a few days following the treatment. After that, you will find your skin looks smoother, fresher and glowing.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect from your individual treatment.